Parent’s Meeting next Wednesday 4th Feb., 7.30 to 9.00 pm.
We have Dr Nevyne Chalhoub, Consultant Psychiatrist at CAMHS as our speaker. Mental health is a concern for many of us & Dr Chalhoub is very experienced in our children’s issues. As CAMHS waiting lists, referrals and treatment plans are often a contentious issue, can I please ask that we recognise that she is coming to inform and advise us and that we respect that. Dr Chalhoub is an honorary Trustee of ACCT and is very supportive of us.
Teenage Odeon Trip Cancelled
Due to the weather conditions the trip to see ‘Into The Woods’ tonight, Wed 21st January has been cancelled. We will arrange another trip to the Odeon in the coming weeks.
RAFFLE WINNERS 2014/15
DRAWN ON JANUARY 14TH 2015 AT ST MARY’S
We raised an amazing £1639 from this years raffle! Well done everyone! Pictured below is our lucky first prize winner, ACCT member, Marcia Brown with her new Ipad Mini.
All winning numbers are listed below and we have names and contact details at the office so please get in touch if you have won a prize.
Thanks again to everyone who donated prizes and sold/bought tickets for us.
- 1st Apple iPad Mini WiFi 16GB – 1235 Marcia Brown
- 2nd Dinner for Two at The Peacock Inn, Cutthorpe – The Peacock Inn, Cutthorpe – 0782
- 3rd Splendid Afternoon Tea for Two at Jameson’s Cafe and Tearooms –Jameson’s Tearooms and Café – 2418
- 4th Hamper Filled with Delicious Goodies – TTS educational Suppliers – 24425th Diveworld PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience for Two – Diveworld – 1021
- 6th Brewery Tour for Two Adults – Thornbridge Brewery – 2656
- 7th Sheffield United Tickets for Two – Sheffield Football Club – 2492
- 8th Brendan Cole a Night to Remember Tickets for Two (Wednesday 4th February) – SIV, City Hall – 1785
- 9th Haircut and finish at Loaf, Crystal Peaks- Loaf, Crystal Peaks – 0493
- 10th Cupola Gallery Voucher – Cupola Gallery – 2826
- 11th Gift Set – Lush, Fargate – 0787
- 12th Winter Acupuncture Treatment – Jasmine Abson Acupuncture – 0505
- 13th Winter Acupuncture Treatment – Jasmine Abson Acupuncture – 1562
- 14th Winter Acupuncture Treatment – Jasmine Abson Acupuncture – 2367
- 15th Make Up Set – Boots, The Moor – 0667
- 16th Cannon Hall Family Day Pass – Cannon Hall Farm – 2377
- 17th Pinocchio by Michael Morpurgo – Waterstons, Orchard Square – 0430
- 18th Whole Bean Coffee – the Staff at Starbucks, Orchard Square – 0737
- 19th Pocket Money Box – Evolution – 1145
During this talk Jenny suggested two websites which sell specialist toothbrushes and other dental care products. http://www.shopdhb.co.uk/toothbrush-pc-1.php and http://www.dentocare.co.uk/Specialist/Special-Needs_2
Swimming at Hillsborough Leisure Pool
Sunday 18th January 5.30 – 6.30pm – Bookings close on Sat 17th Jan at 12pm
This session is for our exclusive use and for the whole family. There will be no ACCT staff present and children will remain the responsibility of their parents/carers throughout the session and must be accompanied at all times.
Please check their web site for details of child to adult ratios – www.hillsboroughlc.co.uk or ring them on 0114 2312233. Please be aware a strict swimwear policy is in place at Hillsborough Leisure Pool.
To book places please contact Nicola on email@example.com or 07972221305
Text Giving – to make a donation to ACCT text ‘ACCT06’ followed by £ and the amount (1 – 10) and send to 70070 Collection tins will be available for anyone wishing to make a donation
Don’t forget to return your raffle money and stubs by next Wednesday, the 14th as it is the draw at the parents meeting. Still have a week to sell so lets have one more big push at it!