RAFFLE WINNERS 2014/15
DRAWN ON JANUARY 14TH 2015 AT ST MARY’S
We raised an amazing £1639 from this years raffle! Well done everyone! Pictured below is our lucky first prize winner, ACCT member, Marcia Brown with her new Ipad Mini.
All winning numbers are listed below and we have names and contact details at the office so please get in touch if you have won a prize.
Thanks again to everyone who donated prizes and sold/bought tickets for us.
- 1st Apple iPad Mini WiFi 16GB – 1235 Marcia Brown
- 2nd Dinner for Two at The Peacock Inn, Cutthorpe – The Peacock Inn, Cutthorpe – 0782
- 3rd Splendid Afternoon Tea for Two at Jameson’s Cafe and Tearooms –Jameson’s Tearooms and Café – 2418
- 4th Hamper Filled with Delicious Goodies – TTS educational Suppliers – 24425th Diveworld PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience for Two – Diveworld – 1021
- 6th Brewery Tour for Two Adults – Thornbridge Brewery – 2656
- 7th Sheffield United Tickets for Two – Sheffield Football Club – 2492
- 8th Brendan Cole a Night to Remember Tickets for Two (Wednesday 4th February) – SIV, City Hall – 1785
- 9th Haircut and finish at Loaf, Crystal Peaks- Loaf, Crystal Peaks – 0493
- 10th Cupola Gallery Voucher – Cupola Gallery – 2826
- 11th Gift Set – Lush, Fargate – 0787
- 12th Winter Acupuncture Treatment – Jasmine Abson Acupuncture – 0505
- 13th Winter Acupuncture Treatment – Jasmine Abson Acupuncture – 1562
- 14th Winter Acupuncture Treatment – Jasmine Abson Acupuncture – 2367
- 15th Make Up Set – Boots, The Moor – 0667
- 16th Cannon Hall Family Day Pass – Cannon Hall Farm – 2377
- 17th Pinocchio by Michael Morpurgo – Waterstons, Orchard Square – 0430
- 18th Whole Bean Coffee – the Staff at Starbucks, Orchard Square – 0737
- 19th Pocket Money Box – Evolution – 1145