CHATSWORTH FARM AND ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND – Tuesday 7th August – 10 – 5pm
CANNON HALL FARM – Monday 13th August 10am – 5pm
Please note we are asking for a voluntary contribution of £2 per person per trip – acctsheffield.charitycheckout.co.uk/Page2_
- The drop off and pick up point for coaches is St Mary’s, Bramall Lane and coaches will leave promptly at the stated time. Parking at St Mary’s cannot be guarantee so please allow time to find a parking space. If parking in St Mary’s car park you will need to obtain a parking permit from reception.
- There will be no staff present on these trips and children remain the responsibility of their parents/carers at all time.
- These events have been organised for the whole family!
- Please bring a packed lunch and blanket or alternatively check the web sites of the venues for details of cafes on site.
- Rain coats/sun hats/sun block maybe needed as well as sensible foot wear.
- Anyone wishing to go around in a large group can do so and we can help to support each other. Any families who may require additional to support to access any of these trips please give me a call.
To book on to trips please email Nicola with the names of all family members – firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07527 824034 PLEASE CANCEL ALL UNWANTED PLACES IN A TIMELY MANNER
The value and importance of family days out
The value of trips is widely recognised as an effective means of extending and promoting personal and social development among our children as well as developing independence and giving families the opportunity to have a day out together. ACCT promotes and encourages the organisation of trips and outings for all our families, and it is hoped that parents/carers will also recognise the value and importance of these visits, and give their full support.
Cost of the Visit
ACCT believes wholeheartedly in the value of these experiences, and in the past has offered these trips with no charge in an attempt to ensure that these opportunities are accessible to all. However, offering a trip of this nature to a large group of members incurs considerable expense to the charity and consequently, a voluntary contribution of £2 per person per trip is being requested towards staffing and entry costs. This contribution is entirely voluntary. However, please note that without such voluntary contributions ACCT may be unable to offer this sort of opportunity in the future.
Payment can be made in cash, cheque (payable to Asperger’s Children and Carers Together) or electronically using the secure Donate Now link on our website. If you wish to discuss this further confidentially please contact Nicola.
Using the Donate Now link on the website allows you to add Gift Aid at no extra cost to you and greatly increases the value of small donations to the charity. If you would like to make payment by other means, please ask us for a Gift Aid declaration form