Are you looking for something to do in the half term holiday? Then please join us for our craft and sing along Zoom session. The session is friendly and relaxed and everyone is welcome!
Thursday 18th February, 5-7pm
- 5:00pm – Welcome
- 5:10pm – Craft Activity lead by Alison
- 6:00pm – Biscuit time
- 6:10pm – Sing Along on YouTube
- 6:45pm – An opportunity to share Something Good, Something Bad and Something that you are grateful for from your week
- 7pm – Goodbyes
It is fine to join in for part or all of the session.
We will be making Dream Catchers!
- A paper plate or circle of cardboard
- String, wool or long shoelace!
- Beads, buttons, shells, sequins – small things to use as decorations
- Lengths of ribbon or wool in different colours
- Tissue paper
- Felt pens
- Coloured card
- Hole punch or something pointy!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to join