Please join us for our last craft and sing along Zoom session in the current lockdown. The session is friendly and relaxed and everyone is welcome!
Thursday 4th March, 5-7pm
- 5:00pm – Welcome
- 5:10pm – Craft Activity lead by Alison
- 6:00pm – Biscuit time
- 6:10pm – Sing Along on YouTube
- 6:45pm – An opportunity to share Something Good, Something Bad and Something that you are grateful for from your week
- 7pm – Goodbyes
It is fine to join in for part or all of the session.
We will be making a Tree of Hope!
- Thick card – side of a cardboard box is perfect
- Green card
- Pink or white tissue paper
- White paper
- Glue stick
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to join