ACCT are excited to announce that the National Lottery have recognised our work and made us a finalist in The People’s Projects. There are five finalists all competing to win £50.000 of funding, the winners will be decided by a public vote. Our campaign video can be viewed at the link below. Voting is now open and closes on Monday 15th April at midday.
ACCT needs your help. Do you know 10 people who you can ask to vote for us?
– Anyone in the UK can vote
– You need a mobile phone or an email address
– Ask your children to vote for ACCT
– Ask your friends and family to vote for ACCT
– Share our story with your workplace and ask your colleagues to vote for ACCT
– Like, share and retweet our posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
– Send our emails to your contacts