Inline with government advice ACCT have put together a plan of action for our approach to managing the spread of infection from coronavirus at our activities.
If you or your child / young person are feeling unwell DO NOT ATTEND ACTIVITIES. Activities include Acctivate, Teenage Club, Football Club, ACCT Tots, ACCTing Out, Family Swimming sessions, Drop In Coffee Morning, Parents’ Meetings and Parents’ Rooms at Clubs.
The advice is to stay at home and away from others to stop the virus spreading. Self isolation is advised. Call your GP or NHS 111 for further advice.
Government advice for people who are returning from travel in affected areas ( Hubei Province, including Wuhan, Iran, Daegu or Cheongdo in the Republic of Korea, and any area within Italy under containment measures ) in the last 14 days should avoid attending activities at ACCT. You should call NHS 111 for advice and self-isolate.
If you are returning from travel anywhere in the world and feel unwell you should call your GP or call NHS 111.
To prevent the spread of infection at Acctivate, Teenage Club, Football Club, ACCT Tots, ACCTing Out, Parents’ activities and in the office we will be encouraging everyone to –
- Use the hand sanitiser or wash your hands when arriving.
- To wash their hands before having a biscuit and after playing outside.
- We will be wiping surfaces and objects such as door handles, phones and keyboards to minimise the spread of infection.
- To wash their hands after using the toilet
- To use a tissue when coughing and sneezing and then to flush it.
- To avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- To use the hand sanitiser or wash your hands before leaving.
We will continue to update you with the latest advice and thank you for your support in promoting this.
The ACCT Team